Welcome to Maryland's
Official Online Adult Education Site
Want to find out if you're ready for Maryland i-Pathways? You'll need to complete a few tasks as part
of the application process.
Click on the "Apply Now" button below for your next steps.
Study for your high school diploma with Maryland i-Pathways. Maryland i-Pathways is a free,
teacher-supported online learning program for GED® test preparation offered to Maryland residents. Maryland i-Pathways allows you to choose
when, where and what you study. Do you need help in one part or all five parts of the GED®
tests? Our program only assigns lessons in
areas you haven't mastered. Although each session is scheduled for a maximum of 12 weeks, your customized learning plan may take less
Benefits of Maryland i-Pathways are that you can:
- Study anytime and anywhere that you have access to the Internet.
- Plan your study time around your work or family schedule and not the other way around!
- Get personal feedback on your weekly assignments.
In order to be eligible for Maryland i-Pathways you must be:
- A Maryland resident
- At least 16 years old
- Officially out of school and
- Able to demonstrate at least 9th grade skills by pre-testing in math and reading at your local Adult Education program.
- Committed to submitting at least 6 weekly assignments and studying 5-6 hours per week.